Autoart Mercedes-Benz S-Class W222 1:18


When Mercedes launched the new W222 S-Class, I thought this car would look best in Black. However, initially Norev only made the Blue-Gray, Silver, and White versions. I almost bought the Blue-Gray, but then I found out they made the Black version! So I bought one without a second thought.
What a car. This is a solid effort from Norev. They really captured the presence of the S-Class. Looking at this 1:18, you can sense how grand the 1:1 actually is. And much like Norev’s W205 version, they really aced the interior of this newest S-Class. The level of detail is amazing with each button and display accurately replicated. Also I love the color combo of the interior. I think the Black exterior and this interior color made the best combination.
The only complaint I have is that the side windows are mounted loosely and if you close the doors in certain sequence, the chrome trims will misalign.











Yorumlar